Are all products on Onpoint original and genuine?
Yes. We are committed to offering our customers only 100% genuine and standardized products. We also take all necessary actions to ensure this: any seller found to be selling non-genuine products is immediately delisted from Onpoint. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think a product listed on our website does not meet these standards.
How can I find the right product on Onpoint?
You can start by clicking on a category name from the category menu on the left side of the website. This shows all the products we have within that category. If you know what you are looking for, just type the name of the product or brand in our search bar at the top of the page and click Search.
Are there any hidden costs or charges if I order from Onpoint?
There are no hidden costs or charges when you order from Onpoint. All costs are 100% visible at the end of the checkout process.
Are the prices on Onpoint negotiable?
Prices on Onpoint are not negotiable. Onpoint has various of sellers who offer you the best prices and deals.
Why do I see different prices for the same product?
Some of our products are offered by different sellers. This allows you to choose your preferred offer. If a product is sold by different sellers, you will find the alternative prices of other sellers in the product page.
How do I place an order?
Shopping on Onpoint is easy! Once you have found the product you want to buy, just follow the steps below:
• Click on the product of interest to add this product to your cart
• Click on ‘Cart’ in the top right corner
• Register/Login into your account by entering your email and password
• Enter your Shipping/Billing information
• Choose your preferred payment option
• Click on ‘Confirm Order’ to proceed to the payment portal and complete your order Or simply call 0701682605 to place an order Once your order is placed, we will either automatically confirm it by notifying you via email, or we will call you for confirmation in case we need more details. Please note that this confirmation is a mandatory step before we ship your order. In case you have a doubt about whether the confirmation was done or not, do not hesitate to call us a few hours after your order placement.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
We’ll send you an email and SMS notification once your order has been confirmed and as soon as your order left our store.
How do I pay on Onpoint?
You can choose from the different payment methods available on Onpoint. Please find below the list of available payment methods:
• Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep)
• Mobile money
• Visa payment
You can find the payment methods during the final step of checkout in detail. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service for more information.
What is Cash on Delivery (CoD)?
CoD stands for Cash On Delivery. With CoD, you can pay in cash to the delivery agent upon receipt of your order. Note: • Some products and regions may not be available for CoD. • Gift cards or vouchers cannot be used to make CoD payments.
Does Onpoint offer payment in installments?
Sorry, we dont offer payment in installments at this moment.
Which currencies does Onpoint Uganda accept?
We only accept Uganda Shillings.
What products can I return?
It is only cosmetics that can be returned.
What are the conditions for my return?
Products can be returned only during the 3 days following the delivery, with the below conditions:
• If the product is not as you expected/not as advertised
• If you don’t want the product anymore.
Then the product must be returned unused, in its original packaging and with all seals and tags intact
• If the product is damaged at arrival, defective at arrival or counterfeit.
How long does it take to receive my product?
Delivery timelines vary depending on your city and your selected product. The timelines quoted are business days – Monday to Friday only, weekends and public holidays are NOT included. They vary depending on the delivery option chosen:
• Door Delivery: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted between 8.00 am to 5.30pm Mondays to Fridays and 9.00 am to 5:00 pm on weekends.